Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crazzzy

So my doc put me back on the crazy pills. No more alcohol which Is
fine. I was on a world record pace to drinking myself to death last
weekend. Which is when a friend stepped in and made me go back to my
psych. Back on the meds and the psych is calling me everyday to see
how I am and to let me tell him what's up.

First day on new meds. Reverse effect happens of what is planned. I
weep openly in public for over 4 hours because I can't stop.

Lately my life has been shitty. Being extremely lonely to the point
that because I'm so drunk out a bartender takes my phone and calls a
friend to come deal with me instead of just kicking me out.

This post brought to you by wackydeli. And is something new, the trip
with a legit severely depressed individual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment