Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Top 1 Billion Wrestlers Ever (in no paticular order)

Whats good my ninjas! It is I, CaesaroKing, bringin you some royalty in your life...Speaking of royalty, I am here to talk about one man that lives and breathes royalty...A man that really don't need no introduction.... I am talking about....





William Regal...

He is one of , in my opinion, underrated wrestlers today. He can be technical with the best or he can down right get hardcore with your ass. In his career he held many titles such as the IC Title(2 times), multi-tag champ inWWE, WCW TV Champion(4 times) and lets not forget that he is a honorary memeber of the Kiss My Ass club. He even trained some of the stars of today such as Chris Hero, Samoa Joe, CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, and Brian Kendrick.

Now to prove to you why this man should be in this list...Think back to William Regal vs Lance Storm on Monday Night Raw...When this match began, I thought it was just another filler until after Lance Storm hit a perfectly executed dropkick..Well se for ya self...




Just brutality at its finest. Now Storm said that the match wasn't stiff, but it sure did look like it to me. I hope to see in the near future before Regal hangs up the brass knucks, that he wins another title. Regal even said a quote that made me chuckle was back in WCW when he said to an interviewer "Do you know what my New Year's resolution is going to be? To wake up a half an hour earlier so I can hate you more." Just plain awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment