Saturday, November 28, 2009

Speaking of Ninjas...

Going to see Ninja Assassin tomorrow, most likely. Hopefully Denizen does too so we can have DUELING REVIEWS(even if we both feel the same way about it). I'm pretty excited. I'm not usually THAT excited about seeing movies, so hopefully it's not a letdown. I mean, JMS wrote it. He wrote the best Ghostbusters cartoons ever, and I love me some Ghostbusters...BUT he also totally fucked up Spider-Man and that was a lot more recent.

So yeah, expect that video review sometime Sunday, and expect more of the Top 1 Billion list. I was serious about artwork being mixed in there, so I want to work on some. I've been itching to doodle some Kamala. Shut up.

2 comments:

TheDenizen said...

Yeah I'll probably hop on the Ninja Assassin train early this week....lookin forward to your review, I'll definitely post one up as well.

TheDenizen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment