Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ohhhhh radiooooo...........

hey what's up y'all? it's your guy HC. Back in the day as a kid i used to think songs on the radio were sung by people i know. this made music like 8000000 more times awesome.I swore to god my brother's friend James made "it takes two" by rob base and DJ EZ rock. I also thought Marvin Gaye was a member of the California raisins. I remember hearing cradle of filth at a friend's house in 8Th grade and imagining a dude singing with a triceratops's skull for a headdress. Boy was i disappointed when i saw what he really looked like, anyways I'll be back with more fiddle faddle (which makes an excellent cereal BTW) probably something along the headlines of "THE SMOKING SECTION"or something cute like that. Have a good thanksgiving ninjas and ninjarettes, I'll be working at 5am friday morning. sigh, black friday and no ice cube or mike epps....DAAAAAMN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment