Sunday, November 29, 2009

November Projects and School

So a lot of you have gone to University/College whatever, some form of higher learning. You guys will understand that November, and its counterpart April, SUCK. Not just like, oh man that sucks. No like full on cock in mouth, suck rape.

This is it for me. My final November projects are coming to a close. I finished my last paper two weeks ago. I even made a big deal about it, had a party and everything. I was stoked, and now I am doing crap that isn't writing and I can't get into it. I do teach kids three days a week, kind of weird situation but I do it. I am going to be a full time teacher after Christmas. I am becoming an adult at a time in my life where I don't want to be. I am okay with all of that, but it doesn't make November any less shitty.

Why does every fucking professor decide that November is a great time for you to turn shit in. Just once I would like a professor to be like, Hey guys you know what, HALF OF YOUR GRADE IS DUE THE SECOND WEEK OF CLASSES! You get it over with. You're done, no more worrying. No I am sitting around the past couple of days putting together interventions for kids. Interventions that help kids read better to be specific. It's not hard, just tedious. When I finish the last one, I don't know what will happen. My academic career will basically be finished.

I still hate you November, and making every thing due at the same time. This post is for November. How much of an asshole the month is, and I'm already tired of writing about wrestlers. So I will not contribute to that anymore, not even to tell my funny house show stories. I will continue to post about food and southern culture, and any insane crap my 2nd graders do.

Wackydeli.

0 comments:

Post a Comment