Friday, November 20, 2009

Discount WWE...and it's ACTUALLY WORTH THE MONEY

FYE's got a sale going on from now until Black Friday, and I took advantage of it. A 3-pack (Legends Pack tin-boxed edition, Volume 2) of DVDs (Dusty Rhodes, AWA, Billy Graham) totalling 6 discs and 18 hours of classic action, retailing for $35, on sale for $20.

BOO-YA, folks. I'll be watching them all (starting with the 2-disc AWA set) and reviewing them here.

So here's to Nick Bockwinkel defending the AWA Title against Hulk Hogan, and the feud that ended up changing the face of professional wrestling forever as a result of Nick's super-dickery. The odyssey starts with AWA and ends with Dusty Rhodes; wish me luck, peoples.

1 comments:

FishHookCrossface said...

I would totally buy this if I didn't already have the AWA and Dusty sets. Are they selling these separate? Cause I would buy the Graham set.

Post a Comment