Friday, November 13, 2009

Irie

Irie is a newish, still not even a month old, seafood joint in Oxford. It's located next to AJAX, so it already has tough competition. However the selling point that got me there was the 25 beers on tap. Leinenkugel on TAP got me there alone. So Saturday I went out during the football game, since everyone was there, and decided to sit at the bar and just have a Leinenkugel. Well I started smelling the food and decided against it.



I got the grilled salmon, cheese grits, and slaw. It was very good, despite what others have told me about the place. I eat fish three times a week, and it wasn't dry. Maybe I got lucky? Maybe they just knew who I was? Maybe others just don't know what good food tastes like? I'm going with that.

I just wanted to share this with you guys. Especially while thinking about it when taking a break from studying for my certification test in the morning. FISH FOOD IS GOOD FOOD!

1 comments:

SonnyBone said...

MAKIN MEH HONGRY

Post a Comment