Thursday, December 10, 2009

ZOMG!!!(NOT THE WEBSITE!)

What is up d00ds?

I sit here today as, well I am drunk, an individual who is completely happy.

I don't plan to leave my home. I am really feeling it though. We started the party early here in partytown USA! aka Oxford, MS. Hard to believe that one of the top party places in the world is in Mississippi. Anyway, it's true. We started the morning off with a great assortment of screwdrivers, mimosas, and bloody mary's. I have since moved on to...Orange Batman. Yeah you read that right. I am basically living the high life.

I am anxiously awaiting this soup I have been cooking all day to finish. It's a lobster bisque. It's cold, it's soup weather. We're partying in souptown. I plan to throwdown with Bobby Flay later.

OH, I almost forgot. I am drinking my Orange Batman out of this:



Yeah remember these glasses? Well I still have that one. I drink dranks out of it.

I just want to plug some cool stuff quickly, mainly books since I haven't gone out to eat in awhile.

Sky Maul: Happy Crap You Can buy from a Plane

I got this book on blackfriday for 4 bucks. It made me laugh a lot yesterday. It's a lot of fictional shit, but it's also funny. I enjoyed the Bird Zapper the most. It's like a bug zapper you hang outside at night, but big enough for birds!

The Areas of My Expertise by John Hodgman

You may know him from the Mac commercials, but I met him on his book tour for this book at Thacker Mountain Radio. Instead of doing the typical reading, he and Jack Pendarvis(another writer who's also a funny guy), led the crowd in song for 15 minutes.

Finally I leave you with: Breece Pancake

This guy is probably my favorite writer of all time. That is his collected works, as he died at a young age. This guy would be bigger than Faulkner, McCarthy, Hemingway. All those dudes that are famous for this style of writing, had he just lived a little longer. Guy is greatness.

<3 WackyDeli

0 comments:

Post a Comment