Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting your cry on

Man, nothing sucks more than a depressing movie.

Let me tell you something brothers, and I mean this as in brothers in general and not like hydrocloud but he's included in both kinds of brothers I guess...what was I saying?

Yeah man, I go to movies to be entertained. I don't get entertained by getting depressed.

I KNOW there's a fucking market for this though. Nicholas Sparks is a best-selling author! You know how I was a former bookstore ninja, and man, my buddy Eric used to say his wife loved that stuff, and when he'd find the books for someone, he'd tell them "Yeah, my wife loves this one. It's good to get your cry on."

Okay so I know this site is a big sausage fest as far as writers go and most of the writers are the readers but do any of you motherfuckers actually get entertained by depressing shit?

I'm posting this because I just saw Brothers.

I'll post a video review in a minute, too.

1 comments:

TheDenizen said...

4 of my top 5 fave movies of all time would probably best be classified as Tragedies. I dunno about getting your cry on, but there's nothing wrong with a downer of a film that makes you feel like you've been kicked in the chest.

Post a Comment