Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chinese-buffet feat. Hibachi grill.mp3

Since I can't think of a wrestler to blog about I'm gonna talk about a lil place I go when I feel low. THE CHINESE BUFFET. Word to sir juice. Brothas love chinese food, I guess its the love of kung fu movies.I dunno. Mexican people like it too. I dunno if mexican cats like kung fu though. You'll have to ask sir. Hibachi grills are the shit. This little spanish dude in a spider man hat made the dish you see below. Pork,beef,mushrooms,onions,and noodles. Cooked with water and sticks. Good shit.I ate too many sweet fried bits beforehand so I couldn't finish it.chinese food is good for you. Next time I go out to eat I'll go somewhere snooty.that's word to wackydeli. I was supposed to hit up the swanky sushi restaruant but my dude flaked out on me at the last minute.
Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cincinnati Bell Wireless

2 comments:

JoeyFNK said...

Are we really resorting to plugging Cell Phone companies now? Come on Cloud, we're better than that.

hydrocloud said...

haha. it does it automatically. you know i dont get down like that FNK.

Post a Comment