Sunday, December 13, 2009

Food, Dranks, and Games

ALL ROLLED INTO ONE POST!

First!

IRIE two weeks ago. Had the Bacon Wrapped SHRIMP, cheese grits, and home fries.



The pic looks good enough to eat again! It was all cooked amazing, and tasted great.

SECOND!

AJAX, HOME OF THE GREATEST VEGGIE PLATE IN MISSISSIPPI, and probably the world.

I didn't snap a photo of the food, but I do have one of myself drankin' a long island ice tea!



The food was also great.

FINALLY!

WORDS WITH FRIENDS RULES! IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE, YOU MUST HAVE THIS APP!



That ends my post. I will kick your ass in a spelling game if you want to play.

6 comments:

Pistol said...

Whoa... that plate looks incredible. Where was this?

wackydeli said...

IRIE, Located on the Historic Oxford Square in Oxford Mississippi.

TheDenizen said...

wackydeli reminds me of Rod Roddy.

wackydeli said...

Price is Right is my favorite show ever. I take that as a compliment.

TheDenizen said...

dude, I totally meant it as a compliment.

SonnyBone said...

Wasn't he super flaming?

Post a Comment