Monday, October 19, 2009

If You Don't Know of This Show You Aren't Awesome




Basically this was one of the greatest shows I remember as a kid. I couldn't tell you much about it other than there was a Sea Dude, and Air Dude, and a Land Dude, but they were awesome as hell.

The show was about these three badasses who basically represented their entire military branches in the coolest and most kick ass way possible. The Sea Dude was a human submarine. The Air Dude was a human jet, and the Land Dude was a human tank. Seriously how could someone not get behind this concept.

The toys were the coolest thing I've ever owned and if they did a rerelease I would buy them. Even if they didn't even redo the molds, just a straightforward refabrication of the originals. Also it's the only toy set that I remember not having to split with my brother at the time. I had all 3, and he didn't have any.

3 comments:

FreedoM said...

That show could be summarized by 2 simple words: POWER...EXTREME!!!

Whenever they were up in their space base, that Crystal Kane chick was SMOKIN! I found it funny that before the show finished they added a Digger Dude and some other guy.

JoeyFNK said...

They added an Infilrator dude who for some reason wasn't a ninja even a little bit. This was the dude with the Digging shit. They also added an energy dude who basically could do anything that the plot called for.

Flying Guillotine said...

The bad guy with the big spinny arm and the retard face was pretty cool

Post a Comment