Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chick-Fil-A

This place is the best for fried chicken sandwiches and chicken nuggets/strips.

Since Oxford FINALLY got a real chick-fil-a, not the one in the student union that's overpriced, I have eaten there like 2 times a week. Not very healthy, but jesus I love those chicken sammiches.

Other night I am riding through gearing up to sneak a sandwich into the movie theater to eat while I watch Zombieland(which I didn't like). I see this:



I saw this cow at the football game last saturday(Ole Miss lost and we're a joke again, so what). However that cow has provided me with entertainment twice in the past seven days.

There in the line, and at the football game. Quick Ole Miss football fun fact. When the opposing team kicks a football through the goal posts into the student section, the ball is thrown upward into the luxury boxes. Then tossed out of the stadium, with a loud drunken cheer. Well last Saturday the first was caught by that fucking cow. YES THE COW YOU SEE THERE. A chick-fil-a chant started up, and the cow throws the ball back into the student section. The ball hits a girl in the side of the face, and she falls two rows resulting in one of the funniest things I have seen since that scene in pandorum where the guy popped up and the descent guys ate him.

I recommend Chicken Sandwich on wheat with no pickles. Light Mayo and Honey Mustard. Best.

1 comments:

JoeyFNK said...

I miss Chick-Fil-A a lot. I don't even think that they have them in my area. Just another thing I gave up when I moved back to New York (I miss Hardees the Most).

Post a Comment