Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'd like to take a minute

And explain to everyone that I have an addiction.

I have been battling the past three months with addiction. Addiction to diet coke. All my friends laugh and tell me that, This is what teachers do. They drink diet coke every morning. It's not uncommon.

I am putting an end to this. I drank my last one out of a 12 pack, I only have one a day, and will try to not drink another. I don't think I can function without a diet coke anymore.

Here's to the best.

3 comments:

Flying Guillotine said...

This is in direct violation of the Kidnapped by Ninjas wellness policy.

JoeyFNK said...

Are you switching to Man Coke?

SonnyBone said...

Diet drinks remind me of my grandmother's house. I fucking hated that she only stocked diet drinks. I would be a WRECK by Sunday night when I finally got to go home and drink a REAL Dr Pepper.

That diet crap tastes like it's full of chalk.

Post a Comment