Friday, September 25, 2009

When Someone You Know Goes Crazy

by SonnyBone
------------

What up, suckaz? I guess I'll be posting some randomness here at the KBN blog... so let me get right to my first rambling pile of granolaposting.

I have a friend who has a friend named Matt. I've met Matt. He's a funny guy. HILARIOUS, even. Exit. Stage Right.

I HATE MEECEZ!
TO PEECEZ!

*ahem*

So yeah... my friend came to me a while back and told me that Matt had lost his mind. Like... literally. His brain FELL OUT of his head and got wedged between some seats on a random bus in Atlanta and ended up on the other side of the country. OR SOMETHING.

Either way, Matt went fucking crazy.

I didn't really know what to think because, as I said, Matt is a hilarious guy. I thought it was some elaborate HOE AXE and that Matt was playing a funny joke on everyone.

Well... I saw Matt later that day and he was absolutely batshit insane.

I was totally blown away by how drastic it was. Here's this regular guy that plays guitar and video games... who OVERNIGHT becomes a rambling, paranoid, schizo with absolutely NO explanation.

How bad was it?

He took my friend's watch and disassembled it, talking about how it was made of ice on the inside and that he could still hear it ticking.

That's not it...

My friend, Matt's roommate, is a hockey fan. He collects hockey stuff. You know... masks, magazines, cards, all that junk. So Matt calls my friend at work in tears... crying hysterically on the phone... because he found his hockey collection. He thought that the guys wearing masks were murderers. And he thought that my friend was one of the guys in the magazine wearing a mask. Matt believed that he and my friend were both murderes and that they wore the masks when they killed their victims. He was freaking out because he couldn't remember anything about the killings, but he was afraid that he would go to jail.

He started connecting everything on tv with his own life. Any documentary he saw... he believed it was actually about him or his immediate family. He believed that his grandfather was Abraham Lincoln and that his mother was Joan of Arc.

He would watch the weather channel and think that he lived NOT WHERE HE LIVED... but where the bad weather was. He'd see that some random state had severe weather and would go outside in his underwear to nail boards up over the windows.

He took apart the washer and dryer saying that there were tracking devices in them...

Wouldn't seek medical help because he swore that the doctors worked for the mob...

He even agreed with BigKaboom2's opinions.

The guy simply lost his mind and needed SERIOUS help. He flew back home to his family, so we're hoping for the best.

They say that a mind is a terrible thing to waste... but losing it seems even worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment