Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pandorum-Not About Bread

So you wake up from a deep sleep, and don't know where the fuck you are, or who you are.

YOU'RE IN SPACE.

Even more frightening, you look like Tucker from Flash Forward!

AHHHHHH!!!

Then Gwar tries to eat you.

Still, I had a good time watching Pandorum, and thought the claustrophobic bits were really, really fucking scary. The monsters, not so much, but man the scene in the air ducts really got to me for some reason, and I'm not even claustrophobic.

Albino Gwar had their moments, as well, but like I said, it was that "Trapped in a shaft" thing that I found really scary.

Still though, I really liked it. I'd say it's going to suffer the same fate as Event Horizon where nobody sees it because nobody knows what the title means. Kind of like this blog.

I'm going to be doing a video review, so I'll up that as well once it's finished. It'll be sometime tomorrow.

Thanks to our two new writers, Fishhook Crossface and Sonnybone, for contributing, and a continued thanks to Jzbadblood and Wackydeli for their contributions as well. I want that fucking food so bad right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment