Monday, September 28, 2009

If you read this earlier, I lied. I got to a computer.

I am updating from my phone today because I won't be home until Wednesday night.

Today's food adventure took place in the cafeteria of the school I work at. Today's menu included pizza, corn, and fruit salad. I get my tray and my pizza is burnt to a crisp. It's black. It's disgusting looking. I don't want it. The kids pizza looks like pizza. Mine looks like you shit in an oven and the farted cheese on it an spray painted it black. I decided to eat it anyway. I am hungry afterall. It wasn't great, but not bad either. The corn was freaking great. The fruit salad tasted like simple syrup.

I asked three kids simple questions about the meal.

Question 1:
What do you like best about this meal?

A: the pizza
B: the pizza
C: the milk

Question 2:
What did you not like about this meal?

A: the salad
B: the milk
C: I'm allergic to cheese so I didn't eat anything.

Question 3:
What would make this meal better?

A: a hamburger
B: pepperoni
C: a cookie


So needless to say kids still hate school lunch, and I can't blame them. If I wanted to eat like I was homeless I'd grow a wwekiller mustache and talk like I was desertpunk23 and eat out of a dumpster.

Wackydeli

1 comments:

SonnyBone said...

lol title change

Out BLAG is best.

Post a Comment