Friday, September 25, 2009

Dinosaurs are Awesome

You know, the people out there that I know are reading this, and you seedy lurking motherfuckers that are reading this and not letting me know, we all come from different backgrounds and shit.

Like for example, I've lived in California all my life, and I'm teamed up with a dude from Mississippi over here and a dude from Pennsylvania. I've never even been to those places, man.

But you know what? I know we can all agree on one thing. DINOSAURS ARE FUCKING AWESOME. But see, my life as an adult has fucked with my Dinosaur loving head. Like the fact that PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING I LEARNED ABOUT DINOSAURS AS A KID IS WRONG.

Like Iguanadons, man. They were my favorite dinosaur as a kid, because they were supposed to be these big motherfuckers with human-like hands with big spikes on their thumbs, "probably to gouge out the eyes of their attackers."

Now? Shit, did you see Disney's Dinosaurs? Those main dudes were supposed to be Iguanadons. They sucked! Nobody gouged out any eyes. Yeah, the thumb spike is considered valid, but it might have just been used to forage for fruit. Not stabbing out eyes.

Every year, we put up a family Christmas tree. Every year, I put up my Iguanadon ornament. He stands up in all his glory, ready to stab some fucks with his thumb spikes, and all is right with the world.

But hey, if you really want your mind blown, check this shit out-

Biological Issues in Jurassic Park
It's like, most of this was common knowledge, but some of this is just insane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment