Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hola!

So the past month has been wild for myself, and Mrs. Deli. We both finished up the last of our LEARNIN' and are both on the prowl for jobs. Money is short, time seems to be passing at a pace people from Kenya can't keep up with (cause they run). However a new chapter is opening. So I would like to publicly address some stuff.

1. When I die, cremate me. Then plant my ashes with a tree, and each year come tell me how big I have gotten.

2. To my unborn child(s), I hope you like stupid shit as much as I do. When we meet, I hope you don't call me a nerd and beat me up.

3. School lunches suck, and they always will suck.

I hope all ninjas are enjoying life. I hope to have something real to contribute to this blog soon. Unless you want to learn about my students fluency rates, and how my class scored too high on their final reading assessments then I have nothing to talk about.

WD

1 comments:

Flying Guillotine said...

Holy shit, it's like Stand and Deliver

"I got them from the mailman...he's decomposing in my locker!"

Post a Comment