Friday, June 18, 2010

I would LIKE to make a movie as well...

I am jealous of my fellow Kidnappers having such ready access to willing co-stars and camera-people...and pro-style movie cameras (I have a cheap non-HD vid-cam and a point-and-shoot non-HD with rounded anamorphic lens, neither of which are conducive to good even-amateur on-the-spot movies).

Unfortunately, I am not one of those people who inspires rousing loyalty from my friends and acquaintances, so I'm SOL.
:(

(I DO have some experience, having had camera-work experience thanks to my Freshman year--my only year, by the way--at Allegheny College, and having done more than a little of the principal photography, as well as having a nice little bit part, in the DEE fan film "Final Fantasy v. Kaiju Big Battel"...which is officially endorsed by KBB's own Dr. Cube!)

Anyone here in the New York City area need a dependable cameraperson/writer/actor? I'm available...

0 comments:

Post a Comment