Sunday, January 3, 2010

Best of the Decade

So here's my best of list of the past 10 years.

BEST SPORTS GAME:
NBA STREET VOL. 2
The pinnacle of the series, and an overall blast. Plus Larry Bird is in the game, and he's a bonafide badass.

BEST RASSLIN' GAME:
FIRE PRO: R
All of you know why, so we will skip.

BEST DREAMCAST GAME:
SHENMUE
Lots of people went ape shit over this game. I played FPD more, but my gawd Shenmue had me hooked. I tried to re-play the game not too long ago, and I can't do it. It's not fun, but the initial 80 hours or whatever I poured into this game were so satisfying that I can't put it anywhere else.

BEST GAMECUBE GAME:
LEGEND OF ZELDA: THE WIND WAKER
So a lot of people hate this game. I think it's my favorite in the series. The sailing was fun, and by god that ending. Oh that ending.

BEST PS2 GAME:
GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY
I love the 80s. I love bashing people to death. I love this game.

BEST PS3 GAME:
UNCHARTED
Never has a game captivated me with such brilliant cinematic and story.

BEST WII GAME:
SUPER MARIO GALAXY
This isn't even hard. It's worth owning the system over.

BEST X-BOX GAME:
BURNOUT 3
I got a X-Box to buy multiplatform titles only. Burnout 3 is the game still in the damn system, and I have a lot of X-Box games.

BEST DS GAME:
MARIO KART:DS
The reason I bought a DS. I still play this.

BEST RESTAURANT:
THE DINNER BELL(Corinth MS)
I got three words for you: Corn Bread Salad. BEST THING EVER.

That concludes my list. WD

1 comments:

FreedoM said...

SO GLAD you like Burnout 3 as much as I did. When my brother got an X-Box 360, I put this in there and found myself playing through it again to go through the entire thing again (I only had one face-off left to beat it).

Post a Comment