Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hey Man, Cool Shirt - Volume One

Man, the internet is full of cool shirts.

Since KBN is pretty fucking cool itself, I'm going to show you cool shirts. We're not getting kickbacks or free shirts or advertising for doing this but maannnnn I would so welcome that if someone wanted to. Call me a sellout all you want, I want free stuff or money as much as the next guy.

Here's the first in a series-

HEY MAN COOL SHIRT

The Jack Burton



The tank top from Big Trouble in Little China, motherfucker.

This was for sale once before- but it was some company only doing expensive limited editions of the shirt. It's 20 bucks here.

While I personally avoid tank tops because I keep these pythons under wraps, brother, I figure some of you mofos would like to check this shit out.

Available at 80s Tees

0 comments:

Post a Comment